Athletics Writer | March 1, 2017
Tickets went on sale today for the 88th annual University of Notre Dame Blue-Gold Game, presented by Boling Vision Center. The football game begins at 12:30 p.m. EDT on Saturday, April 22, 2017, at Notre Dame Stadium. It's a great opportunity to get a sneak peek at the 2017 Fighting Irish football squad.
Proceeds from the Blue-Gold Game will help support the scholarship fund of the Notre Dame Club of St. Joseph Valley.
Gates will open at 11:30 a.m. EDT.
- General admission and reserved gold tickets may be purchased online.
- General admission adult tickets are $12 each ($15 on game day)
- General admission youth tickets (18 years and under) are $8 each ($10 on game day)
- Children (ages three and under) do not require a ticket for general admission seating areas
- Discounted general admission seats are available at participating area Meijer stores
- Group sales of 20 or more general admission tickets (adults and/or youth) are $8 each
- Due to the on-going construction of the Campus Crossroads Project:
- Press box tickets will not be sold
- Tickets will be limited to the west side of Notre Dame Stadium
- Capacity for the game will be capped at 25,000
- Tickets are also available for sale via telephone at 574-631-7356 or in person at the Murnane Family Ticket Office, located between gates 8 and 10 of Purcell Pavilion