Lyons Hall Renovation

Notre Dame Multimedia | Sept. 11, 2013 | Residence Life

During the summer of 2013, Lyons Hall - which opened in 1927 as an honors hall and converted to a women's dorm in 1974 - underwent a physical and cosmetic renovation to update the building and improve the community life in the dormitory.

 by Daily Domer Staff

Posted In: Editor's Picks