Notre Dame Athletics | March 10, 2018
Tickets for the 2018 Blue-Gold Game, presented by Boling Vision Center, are on sale. The football game begins at 12:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 21, 2018, at Notre Dame Stadium. It's a great opportunity to get a sneak peek at the 2018 Fighting Irish.
Proceeds from the Blue-Gold Game will support the scholarship fund of the Notre Dame Club of St. Joseph Valley.
Gates will open at 11:30 a.m. ET.
- General admission and reserved preferred tickets may be purchased here
- Reserved preferred seating (chairback) are available for $40 on both the east and west sides of Notre Dame Stadium
- General admission adult tickets are $12 each ($15 on game day)
- General admission youth tickets (18 years and under) are $8 each ($10 on game day)
- Children (ages 3 and under) do not require a ticket for general admission seating areas
- Discounted general admission seats are available at participating area Meijer stores starting in late March
- Group sales of 20 or more general admission tickets (adults and/or youth) are $8 each
- Tickets are also available for sale via telephone at 574-631-7356 or in person at the Murnane Family Ticket Office
- Free on a first come, first served basis
- All lots and White Field open at 7 a.m. ET
- Shuttles will be available from White Field and Bulla (accessible) lot
- Tailgating is permitted; check policies prior to your visit here
- Check Notre Dame Stadium's Bag Policy and general stadium policies prior to your visit here
The Shirt 2018
- Brian Kelly, Dick Corbett Head Football Coach at the University of Notre Dame, will unveil “The Shirt” at 6 p.m. ET on Friday, April 20, in front of the Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore
- The unveiling ceremony, which includes live entertainment and free food, begins at 4 p.m. ET The event is open to the public
- “The Shirt” is a student organization that raises funds for student clubs and charities through the sale of a new T shirt each season worn by students and fans in support of the Notre Dame football team