Erin Blasko | November 22, 2019
Performances and events surrounding Saturday’s home football game between the University of Notre Dame and Boston College include lectures, plays, panel discussions and conversations with former Notre Dame athletes. Fans are reminded of new security measures at Notre Dame Stadium, including the University’s clear bag policy and the use of metal detectors at all gates.
Friday, Nov. 22
- Football Fridays at the Eck, featuring food, prizes and giveaways plus “Chalk Talk with Bill and Bill” and conversations with members of the Notre Dame family, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eck Visitors Center.
- “‘Looking at the Stars’: Irish Art at the University of Notre Dame,” 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., through Dec. 14, Snite Museum of Art.
- IDEA Center Innovation Rally, featuring Ailis Tweed-Kent of Cocoon Biotech, 12:30 to 2:30 p.m., Innovation Park.
- “What Would You Fight For?” sneak peek, 1 to 1:15 p.m., Eck Visitors Center.
- Cedar Grove Cemetery Open House, 2 to 6 p.m., Cedar Grove Cemetery.
- Director’s tour of the Charles B. Hayes Family Sculpture Park, 2 to 3 p.m., Charles B. Hayes Family Sculpture Park.
- Graduate Business Programs Open House, 2 to 3 p.m., 203 Mendoza College of Business
- Reporters’ roundtable, featuring Tim Prister ’82 of “Irish Illustrated” and Douglas Farmer ’12 of “Inside the Irish,” 2:45 to 3:45 p.m., Eck Visitors Center Auditorium.
- Undergraduate Business Program Highlights, 3 to 4 p.m., 161 Mendoza College of Business.
Read more here.