Erin Blasko | October 3, 2019
Performances and events surrounding Saturday’s home football game between the University of Notre Dame and Bowling Green State University include lectures, plays, panel discussions and conversations with former Notre Dame athletes. Fans are reminded of new security measures at Notre Dame Stadium, including the University’s clear bag policy and the use of metal detectors at all gates.
Friday, Oct. 4
- Football Fridays at the Eck, featuring food, prizes and giveaways plus “Chalk Talk with Bill and Bill” and conversations with members of the Notre Dame family, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eck Visitors Center.
- “‘Looking at the Stars’: Irish Art at the University of Notre Dame,” 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., through Dec. 14, Snite Museum of Art.
- “Fridays at Noon,” Department of Music recital, noon to 1 p.m., LaBar Recital Hall, O’Neill Hall of Music.
- IDEA Center Innovation Rally, featuring Alex Jones, CEO of Hallow, plus networking and emerging and cutting-edge technologies, 12:30 to 2:30 p.m., Innovation Park.
- “What Would You Fight For?” sneak peek, 1 to 1:30 p.m., Eck Visitors Center.
- Cedar Grove Cemetery Open House, 2 to 6 p.m., Cedar Grove Cemetery.
- Undergraduate Business Program Highlights, 3 to 4 p.m., 159 Mendoza College of Business.
- “Catching Up With … Mike Brey and Romeo Okwara ’16,” featuring Notre Dame men’s basketball coach Mike Brey and former Notre Dame defensive lineman Romeo Okwara, 3 to 4 p.m., Eck Visitors Center.
- ‘Thunder from the Sky’: Loud Organ Music in the Basilica of the Sacred Heart,” 3:30 to 3:45 p.m., Basilica of the Sacred Heart.
Read more here.