Erin Blasko | August 31, 2018
A lecture on antitrust law in college and professional sports, a flag football game with Special Olympics athletes from South Bend and Ann Arbor and a projection film chronicling great moments in Notre Dame history are among the events surrounding Saturday’s football game between the University of Notre Dame and University of Michigan at Notre Dame Stadium.
Friday, Aug. 31
• “Solidary and Solitary: The Joyner/Giuffrida Collection,” 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, through Dec. 15, Snite Museum of Art.
• “There’s No Place Like Time: A Retrospective of Video Artist Alana Olsen,” 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, through Dec. 2, Scholz Family Works on Paper Gallery, Snite Museum of Art.
• Football Fridays at the Eck, featuring “Chalk Talk with Bill and Bill” and conversations with former Notre Dame defensive end Justin Tuck and former Notre Dame Head Coach Lou Holtz, plus food, prizes and giveaways, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eck Visitors Center (ND alumni and friends only).
• Friday Reconciliation, 11 to 11:30 a.m., Basilica of the Sacred Heart.
• Mass, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 5:15 to 6:15 p.m., Basilica of the Sacred Heart.
Read more here.