Erin Blasko | September 7, 2018
A conversation with former University of Notre Dame wide receiver Cory Robinson and lectures on labor and substandard pharmaceuticals are among the events surrounding the home football game Saturday (Sept. 8) between the University of Notre Dame and Ball State University.
Friday (Sept. 7)
• “Solidary and Solitary: The Joyner/Giuffrida Collection,” 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, through Dec. 15, Snite Museum of Art.
• “There’s No Place Like Time: A Retrospective of Video Artist Alana Olsen,” 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, through Dec. 2, Scholz Family Works on Paper Gallery, Snite Museum of Art.
• Football Fridays at the Eck, featuring food, prizes and giveaways, plus “Chalk Talk with Bill and Bill” and conversations with former Notre Dame wide receiver and Student Body President Cory Robinson and Muffet McGraw, head coach of the Notre Dame women’s basketball team, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eck Visitors Center.
• Friday Reconciliation, 11 to 11:30 a.m., Basilica of the Sacred Heart.
• Mass, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 5:15 to 6:15 p.m., Basilica of the Sacred Heart.
• Higgins Lunchtime Labor RAPS (Research, Advocacy and Policy Series), “Negotiating the Future of Employment and Work: Reflections and Predictions from a Seasoned Labor Lawyer,” featuring Notre Dame alumnus William T. Hopkins, retired attorney with the Labor and Employment Law Department at Barnes & Thornburg LLP, Fort Wayne, Indiana, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m., Geddes Hall Coffee House.
Read more here.