Erin Blasko | October 12, 2018
Discussions of the Trump presidency and novel strategies for fighting neurodegenerative diseases and a lecture by the CEO of Kohl’s are among the events surrounding Saturday’s home football game between the University of Notre Dame and the University of Pittsburgh.
Friday, Oct. 12
- “Solidary and Solitary: The Joyner/Giuffrida Collection,” 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, through Dec. 15, Snite Museum of Art.
- “There’s No Place Like Time: A Retrospective of Video Artist Alana Olsen,” 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, through Dec. 2, Scholz Family Works on Paper Gallery, Snite Museum of Art.
- Football Fridays at the Eck, featuring food, prizes and giveaways, plus “Chalk Talk with Bill and Bill,” a sneak peek of “What Would You Fight For?” and conversations with members of the Notre Dame family, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eck Visitors Center.
- Boardroom Insights Lecture, featuring Michelle Gass, CEO of Kohl’s, 10:40 a.m. to 12:10 p.m., Jordan Auditorium, Mendoza College of Business.
- “Debating the Trump Presidency,” an academic event sponsored by Constitutional Studies, featuring special guests Charles Kesler, professor of government at Claremont McKenna College, and Jonah Goldberg, senior editor of National Review, and moderator V. Phillip Munoz, professor of political science at Notre Dame, 11 a.m. to noon, The Forum at Jenkins Nanovic Halls.
- Friday Reconciliation, 11 to 11:30 a.m., Basilica of the Sacred Heart.
Read more here.