Notre Dame Athletics | June 5, 2019
2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships
Date: June 5-8
Time: 6:30 p.m. | 7 p.m. | 7:30 p.m. | 5:30 p.m. CT
Venue: Mike A. Myers Stadium
Location: Austin, Texas | University of Texas
Live Stream: ESPN Channels
At A Glance
- Seven Irish individuals will compete at the NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships this week in six women and one man.
- Sophomore Yared Nuguse will kick things off for Notre Dame at the championship meet, competing in the men's 1,500m semifinals at 6:46 p.m. CT (heat 2/lane 9)
- Thursday looks to be the busiest night for the Irish as five women are set to compete.
- Jess Harris will race first in the women's 1,500m semifinals at 7:16 p.m. CT (heat 2/lane 4), before Summer Thorpe gets set in the women's 100m hurdle semifinals at 8:02 p.m. CT (heat 2/lane 9).
- The nation's top 10K squad in Anna Rohrer, Jackie Gaughan and Maddy Denner take to the track at 9:38 p.m. CT for the women's 10K championships.
Read more here.