Erin Blasko | November 14, 2019
Performances and events surrounding Saturday’s home football game between the University of Notre Dame and Navy include lectures, plays, panel discussions and conversations with former Notre Dame athletes. Fans are reminded of new security measures at Notre Dame Stadium, including the University’s clear bag policy and the use of metal detectors at all gates.
Friday, Nov. 15
- Football Fridays at the Eck, featuring food, prizes and giveaways plus “Chalk Talk with Bill and Bill” and conversations with members of the Notre Dame family, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eck Visitors Center.
- “‘Looking at the Stars’: Irish Art at the University of Notre Dame,” 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., through Dec. 14, Snite Museum of Art.
- “Fridays at Noon,” Department of Music recital, noon to 1 p.m., LaBar Recital Hall, O’Neill Hall of Music.
- IDEA Center Innovation Rally, featuring Vice Adm. Mathias “Mat” Winter ’84, retired former defense acquisition specialist for the U.S. military, 12:30 to 2:30 p.m., Innovation Park.
- “What Would You Fight For?” sneak peek, 1 to 1:15 p.m., Eck Visitors Center.
- Inaugural ND-Navy Debate, “Resolved: The United States ought to provide a universal basic income,” 1 to 2:30 p.m., Carey Auditorium, Hesburgh Library.
- Cedar Grove Cemetery Open House, 2 to 6 p.m., Cedar Grove Cemetery.
- Graduate Business Programs Open House, 2 to 3 p.m., 203 Mendoza College of Business
- Undergraduate Business Program Highlights, 3 to 4 p.m., 161 Mendoza College of Business.
Read more here.