Marissa Gebhard | June 6, 2019
The University of Notre Dame will host a career fair from 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday (June 13) at the Stepan Center at Notre Dame. Hiring managers will interview candidates for more than 40 full-time, part-time and temporary service industry positions and will make hiring decisions immediately.
A wide variety of positions are available in Campus Dining, Custodial Services, the Morris Inn, Football and Special Event Parking and St. Michael’s Laundry. A complete list of job titles and job descriptions are available online. Positions include the following as well as many others:
- Baker at the Center for Culinary Excellence — full-time
- Cook at South Dining Hall — full-time
- Cook at Legends — part-time
- Cook at the Morris Inn — full-time, part-time and on-call
- Dining room server at the Morris Inn — full-time, part-time and on-call
- Guest room attendant at the Morris Inn — full-time, part-time and on-call
- Custodian — full-time, temporary/on-call
- Custodian crew leader — full-time
- Parking attendant — on-call
- Uniform program coordinator at St. Michael’s Laundry — full-time
Read more here.