Erin Blasko | October 10, 2019
Performances and events surrounding Saturday’s home football game between the University of Notre Dame and USC include lectures, plays, panel discussions and conversations with former Notre Dame athletes. Fans are reminded of new security measures at Notre Dame Stadium, including the University’s clear bag policy and the use of metal detectors at all gates.
Friday, Oct. 11
- Football Fridays at the Eck, featuring food, prizes and giveaways plus “Chalk Talk with Bill and Bill” and conversations with members of the Notre Dame family, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eck Visitors Center.
- “‘Looking at the Stars’: Irish Art at the University of Notre Dame,” 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., through Dec. 14, Snite Museum of Art.
- Mendoza Dean’s Speaker Series, featuring Joe Ucuzoglu, CEO of Deloitte, 11 a.m. to noon, Jordan Auditorium, Mendoza College of Business.
- “Fridays at Noon,” Department of Music recital, noon to 1 p.m., LaBar Recital Hall, O’Neill Hall of Music.
- “Football, Civil Rights and Doing Justice: A Conversation with Justice Alan Page,” featuring former Minnesota Supreme Court justice, Notre Dame All-American football player and NFL Hall of Famer Alan Page, B.A. ’67, 12:30 to 1:50 p.m., 1130 Eck Hall of Law.
- IDEA Center Innovation Rally, featuring Philip Gaskin, senior director of entrepreneurship with the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, 12:30 to 2:30 p.m., Innovation Park.
- “What Would You Fight For?” sneak peek, 1 to 1:30 p.m., Eck Visitors Center.
Read more here.